Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November Release

Hi everyone,

After quite a long break finally the new release is here! Freddie, Pixie and Rudolph are now available as digital stamps HERE and as rubber stamps HERE. Please remember that ordering digital stamps is now by sending me an email to weestamps at gmail.com though. (More information about this manual ordering is in the post below)





 Pixie


I also have some good news for those of you who liked my rubber stamps collection drawn for SCACD. It is now available as digital stamps and added to my shop as well. At the moment it is included in the main catalog but with time I may create another catalog for other then Wee designs. Check them out as there are two new winter images as well.

What is more this collection is now not only available as digital stamps but you can also find some beautiful digital decoupage kits like the ones below:
You will find this kit created by Janet HERE
or few more HERE

 You will find this kit and few more created by Karen HERE

I apologize if you were subscribed to this blog post and no longer receive updated to your email. It seems this blogger option doesn't work anymore for some reason. I will have to think of something else instead...
That is almost all for today.  One more thing though - prizes! :) 
If you are lucky and fast enough to be among first 3 people who leave a comment below please email me at weestamps at gmail.com with your choice of 3 free digital stamps. Good luck and thank you for visiting and your continuous support of my work.

Hugs,
Sylvia Zet

22 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, love the new images, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Sylvia! And again you did it, the new images are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them very much, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these images are so cute !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous new stamps, they are so adorable. Off now to check out the SACD digis xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful digi's and stamps. So cute.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helas not fast enough but still wanted to say "great job Sylvia"!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freddi the Drago is so sweet.

    Greeting BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just happy you're back with the digis to satisfy my midnight impulses lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Sylvia! I love your new images,they´re so pretty cute! My favorite is Freddie,because I have a faible for dragons and fantasy.
    Thank you for presenting your newest creations,with your post you made so many fans really happy - me too,smile.
    Big hugs Sylvie,die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  11. A short info: I subscribed to your blog posts and I received an updated email with Blogger.Everything worked and work fine!
    As browser I use Firefox,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say that I received the update to you blog post via email. So excited for the cute designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those new stamps are utterly adorable Sylvia! I'm so glad you were able to work out a way to sell your digital images again. I always loved your SCACD images too and have several as rubbers, but the digital are so handy! Especially if you want a different size. Thanks so much for making those available digitally. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sylvia, your new images are filled with sweet whimsy and I love them to bits! I'm excited to read about the SCACD news... and your decoupage kits are gorgeous! So much happiness in one post. I will be shopping soon. Wishing you everything beautiful. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I love coloring your images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb blog!!If you want discounts & hot UK deals on the products such as LED Television, Watches, Shoes, Fridge, Cookers & Electronic gadgets visit Hotnewpricedeals. Customers prefer to shop from our web-store as they can find products of their choice. Furthermore, clearance sale available at our shopping portal makes us the right option to fulfill your shopping needs.

    ReplyDelete